Held at Videotex Systems in Dallas, TX, learn more about Panasonic’s EVA-lutionary cinema camera – the AU-EVA1. Compact and lightweight, the AU-EVA1 contains a new 5.7K Super 35 sensor and is tailor-made for handheld shooting, but also well suited for documentaries, events, commercials, and music videos.
The master class will be taught by Panasonic Pro Video Evangelist Bernie Mitchell.
Topics to be covered…
- How EVA-1 will revolutionize your production process
- What the 5.7 sensor means to your production
- Codecs, Codecs up to 4:2:2 10 bit All-Intra 400mbps
- Why the dual ISO changes everything, including your budget
- Examples and tests of low light shooting
- Raw? V-Log? 14 stops dynamic range? Yes, Yes, Yes!
- Low Cost Media and Workflow
- Remote camera control from phone or table
- Shoot in the dark, literally with IR shooting
- Shooting tips, scene file looks and negotiating the menus
- Accessories and more
Light lunch served afterwards, followed by Q&A, and hands on time.
See you there!