Join us for our Jan 14th 2020 to learn about Sony’s new Full-Frame PXW-FX9. Come see for yourself why so many cinematographers have already fallen in love with this new camera!
Sony representatives will be on-site to discuss the new Sony FX9
Beautiful 4K HDR imagery from oversampling a 6K Full-frame Exmor R® sensor with 15+ stop dynamic range and Dual Base ISO. Capture the impossible with the world’s first full-frame Electronic Variable ND and Fast Hybrid AF that will track your subject with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
Hear more about:
- Full Frame Exmor R® CMOS sensor with 15+ wide dynamic range
- Dual Base ISO of 800/4000
- Electronic Variable ND Filter up to 7 stops with Auto ND
- S-Log3/S-Gamut3 & S-Gamut3.Cine
- 4K/2K 16 bit RAW output* (*Need Future Upgrade)
- Various HFR modes including 180fps in FF HD internal recording*, and 120fps in S35 4K RAW output**
**Need firmware update. Initial v1.0 will support 120fps HD internal recording.
- Fast and accurate “Fast Hybrid AF” covering 91% of the frame with 561 AF points and face detection
- S-Cinetone® Sony new color science based on the VENICE and FS5II for cinematic look out of the box
- Variety of outputs including 12G-SDI/3G-SDI, HDMI and TC in/out, GENLOCK
Here is the event information:
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Sony FX9 Dallas Premiere
Videotex Systems – 10255 Miller Rd. Dallas 75238
2 sessions to choose from – 10:30am or 1pm