The AW-HR140 is an integrated remote camera system that incorporates an outdoor housing, camera, lens and pan-tilt head and maintains stable shooting performance in the toughest of environments. It is equipped with the same DSP and full HD 3MOS sensors as the AW-HE130 which results in high sensitivity, high S/N ratio, and high resolution due to its advanced video processing.
- 1/2.86 type full HD 3MOS sensors and Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- 20x Optical Zoom (plus 1.4x Digital Extender)
- Hybrid Image Stabilizer (mechanical and optical, named DISS) for stable shooting performance
- Protection IP65, salt-resistant paint & includes wipers, heater and defroster (washer optional)
- Full HD Rugged Outdoor PTZ Camera with special functions: Intelligent, Haze Reduction & Night Mode
The camera features 1/2.86-type full HD 3MOS sensors and a motorized 20x zoom lens. Sophisticated image processing affords high sensitivity with low noise and horizontal resolution of 1000 TV lines. The water and dust-resistant case likewise resists salt damage and features a wiper. Stable images are captured with vibration compensation provided by the newly-developed Dynamic Image Stabilizing System (D.I.S.S.), a valuable asset in the event of high winds or related unstable weather conditions.
The AW-HR140 boasts haze-reduction technology — valuable for outdoor environments such as weather reporting — for ensuring optimal image reproduction. In certain situations, picture contrast may be low as result of environmental fog or haze conditions, and the Haze Reduction function will optimize camera image settings appropriately to assure that the subject of shooting is as clear as possible.
Output formats for the AW-HR140 include 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/23.98p, 1080/29.97PsF, 1080/25PsF, 1080/23.98PsF, 720/59.94p and 720/50p.
Using an IP connection, up to 100 x HR140 cameras can be controlled by the AW-RP120G/RP50 remote camera controller via a switching hub. One camera can also be operated by up to five remote camera controllers via IP connection.
Parts of the AW-HR140 have a special coating to protect against severe salt damage, enabling installations in areas subject to salt air. Polybutylene Terephthalate and Polyphenylene Sulfide materials are used to provide resistance to high-heat and abrasion, while frost, ice, and condensation are prevented by built-in heating in environments as cold as -15 ºC (5 ºF). Even in blizzards, snow that hits the glass surface melts off to maintain visibility.
- 3MOS Sensor (1/2.86 MOS×3) up to 1080/60p Full HD capabilities inheriting sensor technology from the best in class AW-HE130 for superb low-light performance and color reproduction
- 20X Optical Zoom with integrated motorized ND (Neutral Density) filters with Digital Extender and Digital Zoom capabilities.
- 3G-SDI Output x2 (one with on screen display capabilities, and one with a clean feed)
- Intelligent Automatic Functionality : Gain, IRIS, electric shutter, ND, ATW Haze Reduction for increased image clarity and color in obscured outdoor conditions
- Integrated Wiper and trigger capability for external washer unit.
- IP65 Rating for Outdoor Environments
- Fiber Glass Body with Salt-Resistant Coating & Heat Resistivity
- Defroster for Cold Temperatures
- DC12 Power Input or PoE++ (Power Over Ethernet ++)
- Stereo Audio Input (mini XLR)
- Can be mounted desktop (face up) or ceiling/inverted (face down)
- Basic Mounting Hardware Included