Includes: EOS C300 MK III Body (EF Mount), Grip GR-V1, LCD Monitor LM-V2, LCD Attachment Unit LA-V2, Handle Unit, Battery Pack BP-A60, Battery Charger CG-A20, Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200, Mic Holder, Thumbrest, Measuring Hook, AC Cable, AC Adapter AC-E19, Shoulder Strap SS- 1200, Unit Cable UN-5, Allen Key (3), Extension Unit Attachment Bracket
Impressive usability and imaging power combine in the EOS C300 Mark III, the customizable cinema camera that’s built for versatility and flexibility.
The lightweight body comes equipped with Canon’s new Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor capable of over 16 stops of dynamic range. The DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling features such as internal RAW recording, 4K 120p High Frame Rate recording, and Dual Pixel Autofocus.
The EOS C300 Mark III is the perfect expression of form and function, exceptionally adaptable to virtually any production with its modular design. Three expansion units and user changeable lens mounts enable operators to build their ideal system for cinema or broadcasting.
- NEW! Canon Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- DIG!C DV7 Image Processor, which powerfully processes high-resolution image data
- High Frame Rate; 4K 120P and 2K CROP 180P HDR Support
- Modular Design with three available Expansion Units allows a high level of connectivity and interoperability
- Canon Log 2 and 3
- LM-V2 4.3” LCD Touch Screen Monitor
- 4-Channel Audio Recording
- Support for Custom User LUTs
- User Interchangeable Lens Mounts, which gives users freedom to use the lenses they desire
- Anamorphic Lens Support
- Canon Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Proxy Recording
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- 12G SDI
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus with support for Touch AF and Face Detection
- RC-V100 Support and LANC Compatible
- Wireless Remote Capabilities