Impressive usability and imaging power combine in the EOS C500 Mark II, the customizable full frame cinema camera that’s built for creative freedom.
The lightweight body comes equipped with Canon’s 5.9K full-frame CMOS sensor capable of over 15 stops of dynamic range. The newly developed DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling features such as 5.9K recording, internal recording of Canon Cinema Raw Light and Dual Pixel Autofocus.
The Cinema EOS C500 Mark II is the perfect expression of form and function, exceptionally adaptable to virtually any production with its modular design. Three expansion units and user changeable lens mounts enable operators to build their ideal cinema system.
- 9K Full Frame CMOS Sensor, with support for Super 35mm and Super 16mm crop modes
- User Changeable Lens Mounts which gives users freedom to use the lenses they desire
- Newly developed DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor, which powerfully processes high-resolution image data
- Canon RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Proxy Recording
- Compatibility with EF and PL* Lenses
- Anamorphic Lens Support
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Modular Design with three available Expansion Units allows a high level of connectivity and interoperability
- 3” LCD Touch screen Monitor LM-V2
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with support for Touch AF and Face Detection AF
- Canon Log 2 and 3 Support
- 4 Channel Audio Recording
- Support for Custom User LUTs
*Dependent on the mount the user has in placeC500_Mark_II_Datasheet_Web