FOUR MULTI-FORMAT CHANNELS AT THE PINNACLE OF HD PICTURE QUALITY.
The Roland V-40HD Multi-Format Live Video Switcher is a welcomed addition to the powerful V-1600HD and V-800HD model lineup. The V-40HD Live Video Switcher is ideal for any live event or installation that requires the freedom to connect a variety of sources whether they be digital or analog, computer or video format. It is particularly positioned to support configurations using popular HDMI cameras as well as computers.
- 4 Channels (12 Inputs – 4 x HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite),
- 3 Outputs (HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite+HDMI/RGB/Component + HDMI)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing (*4:2:2/8-bit Output Processing)
- 1 M/E (PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- Input status LEDs
- Full HDCP support
- Preview monitor output (Four-way split screen for Inputs, PST, PGM, or DSK)
- Audio embedding
- Audio delay to align the timing with video for perfect lip sync